January 5, 2021 Classroom Availability
Enrichment Center (daycare) - We currently have openings in the 3's, 4's classrooms. There are some Infant and Toddler spots available too. Please call to confirm availability.
School age programs to begin shortly if we can get an adequate number of students to open up the program. So, let us know if you're interested.
Wishing Well Preschools (North Royalton and Strongsville) - We have availability in some classrooms for this school year. We also opened up pre-enrollment for the 2021-22 school year. Please contact us with any questions.
October 14, 2020
To keep our schools safe and in compliance with social distancing guidelines, we will NOT be hosting a walk through Open House this year. Maybe we'll have one in a few months.
You will be able to see some of your child’s creations on October 21,2020 by visiting our Facebook and/or Website www.WishingWellPreschool.com for the slide presentation of your child’s school.
Thank you for Understanding by Helping Us Remain Healthy & Open.
Thanks, Johanne Wigton, Jeanne Berlekamp, Elaine Gatins And the Wishing Well Staff
October 1, 2020 Strongsville and Wallings Road Preschools have been open since August 31st. We still have availablity in some classrooms. Please contact us if you're interested in enrolling now or later in the year.
August 31, 2020 All schools are now open. Our teachers will make it a great year.
August 4, 2020 Information below provides a brief outline of reopening procedures for the Preschools.
Wallangs and Strongsville Teachers are ready to get the school year started!!
Face schields will allow the kids to see the smiling faces of their teachers.
Please contact with any questions...it may be best to send your questions through the "Contact Us" tab on this website. Your Trust is greatly appreciated.
July 21, 2020 Information below provides a brief outline of reopening procedures.
On behalf of the staff at Wishing Well, we are happy to welcome you back!
First, let us say we hope you and your family are safe and healthy. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we have been adjusting, like you, to the drastic changes in life during the last few months.
**New Payment Policy: We are currently accepting check or cash for tuition payments. No Credit Card will be accepted at The Enrichment Center. Payments can still be made on this website as well. (There is an online fee) **
Tuition is always based on enrollment, not attendance. Keeping your account current is mandatory to remain enrolled.
We OPENED The Enrichment Center for daycare on June 1st and have every intention of opening the Preschools, on schedule, in late August. So far, the opening has been successful as we strictly follow our Communicable Disease Policy and the additional guidelines provided by DeWine’s reopening policies. The comprehensive guidelines can be found by clicking on the following link; https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/Sector-fact-sheet-8-Child-Care.pdf .
In addition to the government’s guidelines here are some additional steps we will be taking to ensure the safety of your children and our staff.
- Drop off/Pick Up Procedure- Our curbside drop-off will begin the first day of school to reduce the number of parents and family members entering the building.
- Temperatures- Temperatures will be taken upon Arrival
- Hand washing: Children will be washing hands at arrival & dismissal and between centers in the individual classrooms, before eating and after bathroom breaks.
- Visitors- Temporarily eliminate visitor access to the building during preschool hours
- Large Gatherings- Discontinue large gatherings for special events, programs, etc. Although our programs as still listed on our Yearly Calendar, we hope that Covid-19 requirements change, or some restrictions get lifted. All large group events are subject to being cancelled, based on the Orders set forth by Gov. DeWine and the Department of Health. We will keep everyone posted as we get closer to each event.
- Parent Participation- Parent involvement during the school day will also be eliminated for safety reasons.
- Disinfecting: Throughout the day we will continue to disinfect surfaces, toys, classrooms, and bathrooms.
- During the Day:
- Classroom: Groups of Children will not mix. Children will remain in the assigned classroom for the entirety of their day.
- Toys: We are only using toys and activities that can be easily cleaned. These items will be rotated daily after sanitation. **No toys from home
- Masks: Staff will be wearing masks throughout the day. Children are not required to wear masks but may, if it makes your family comfortable. It will be your child’s responsibility to keep it on.
- Physical Environment
- Larger Classrooms- Some classrooms will be divided in two sections with their own entrances/exit. We will have a max of 9 children per side.
- Restart Ohio Illness Policy
- Temperature: When your child’s temperature reads 100° or higher, they may not return until they have been fever-free for 24 hours without a fever reducing medication.
- Symptoms: If your child or anyone in your household has the following symptoms; cough, shortness breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, and a new loss of taste or smell please follow the following protocol:
- if you have not had a test to determine if you are still contagious, you can return to the center after these three things have happened:
- You have had no fever for at least 72 hours (that is three full days of no fever without the use of medicine that reduces fevers)
- other symptoms have improved (for example, when your cough or shortness of breath have improved)
- at least 10 days have passed since the symptoms first appeared
- Confirmed Cases
- The individual who has, or has been exposed to, may not return until they have complete isolation and self-quarantine for 14 days
- We will consult the local health department to determine any following steps.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated in helping to keep all students and staff safe.